Sunday, May 29, 2011

Maria Merola Debunks her False Accusers!


This blog post is in response to a website owned by two men who oppose all true doctrine, and they exalt themselves as the only authorities in matters of truth. These two men are Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk. Their website is inaccurately called “The Path of Truth,” but it is anything but the truth!

In June of 2010, these two men wrote to me in a private email, and at first, they pretended to agree with what I was teaching. This was their ploy to suck me into their web of deceit. After they pretended to want to know more about the Hebrew name of our Messiah, (so that they could use my private email transmissions on their public website), they suddenly turned on me and revealed their intentions! This is, (by the way) against the Law!

What they deem as my presenting “false teaching,” is in the fact that I use the correct name of our Messiah, whose name is “Yahuwshuwa” (Joshua). In Ancient Hebrew (before the Masoretic Scribes added their own vowels to the Hebrew Old Testament in the 10th Century), the name “Joshua” was rendered as six Hebrew Letters as follows:

Yod, Hey, Waw, Shin, Waw, Ayin

Here is how the Strong’s Concordance spells the name Joshua:

These letters are represented as follows in English: YHWSWA
By adding vowel points to these six letters (to aid in pronunciation), we can see that the correct way to spell and say the Messiah’s name is Yahuwshuwa.

For further understanding, please refer to my blogs about the Sacred Name of the Father & the Son:

My People Shall Know My Name!


Does the Name “Jesus” Really Come From Zeus?


The Hidden Name & Character of Ha’Shem


The Covenant Name of Salvation Revealed


Now, I will respond to the false accusations that have been written about me by Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen. Not only have these men illegally copied and pasted a private email response from me on their website, but they are also lying when they purport that my use of the original Hebrew name of our Messiah qualifies me as a so-called “Jezebel.” In Revelation 2:20, our Messiah gave a description of this woman named “Jezebel,” and he noted two things about this woman: 

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding, I have a few things against you, because you suffer (tolerate) that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

If the characteristics of this woman named “Jezebel” fits an accurate description of who “Maria Merola” really is, it would mean that I do call myself a prophetess, which I do not. I simply let my calling speak for itself. If I have prophesied in the past, and those prophecies have come to pass, I do not need to apologize for that.

Additionally, the role of a “prophet” is not necessarily somebody who foretells the future. The primary role of a “prophet” or a “prophetess” is one who warns the covenant people of the nation of Yisra’el (Israel) to forsake sin and idolatry. That role is also referred to as “A Watchman to the House of Israel” (see Ezekiel chapter 3).

If that is my calling and function, then “Yes---I would definitely describe my calling as ‘A Watchman to the House of Israel!’”

For a biblical understanding of how women are meant to be used in the ministry, see this blog: Does the Mosaic Law Silence Women in the Assembly?

http://doubleportioninheritance.blogspot.com/2013/10/does-mosaic-law-silence-women-in.html

However, our Messiah was simply stating in Revelation 2:20 that this “woman” calls herself a prophetess---and yet, she does things that are contrary to what a prophetess does. She teaches the servants of Elohiym to “commit fornication” (which I have never done in my entire life). This woman also eats things sacrificed to idols (which--again, I do not do, and have never done). To be clear, this code language used by our Messiah in Revelation 2:20 is describing “MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (Revelation 17:5).

See the blog entitled: Who is “That Woman, Jezebel?” & Who is “The Beast?”


If using the true Hebrew name of our Messiah supposedly qualifies me as a “Jezebel,” then I am “guilty as charged!”

However, that notion is completely ridiculous to suggest that somebody is a Jezebel for using the proper name of our Creator! 

Accusation #1.) Worshipping the name “Yahuwshuwa.”

My response to this accusation is very simple. Yes, it is true that I call upon the name of our Messiah, Yahuwshuwa! Do I worship the name itself or the person behind the name? I absolutely worship the one who is represented by the name! However, I can hardly see how these two realities can be separated. Scripture speaks for itself. We are commanded to exalt the name of our Heavenly Father, YaHuWaH and his son, Yahuwshuwa:

Philippians 2:9 Wherefore Elohiym also has highly exalted him, and given him a name that is above every name.

And so, “Yes”----I do worship the Father and the Son because they are One (echad), and they are inseparable! So--- big deal! 

I worship the Creator and I exalt his name!

Now, I will address the next three false accusations that Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk have written against me: 

False Accusation #2.) Not answering documented points, but resorting to and reiterating carnal doctrine that is beside the point.

False Accusation #3.) Claiming Jesus Christ was in sinful flesh and had the same disposition as sinners.

False Accusation #4.) Defending her error about Christ being a sinner by nature and twisting our words.

Once I realized that these men were trying to trap me into sending them more dialogue via email, (so that they could use my private email transmissions as a public defamation against me on their website), I decided to stop all dialogue with them. That is why they say “Not answering documented points.” Why should I answer them when they have an agenda to slander me and twist my words?

What they call “reiterating carnal doctrine,” is the fact that I sent them an article that I had written where I used Romans 8:3 (King James Version) which says the following:

“For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, Elohiym sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.”

You will notice that it says “in the likeness” of sinful flesh. It does not say that our Messiah came “in sinful flesh.” At no time in his earthly ministry did he have a sinful nature nor did he ever sin!

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

And yet, these men are liars, as they claim that I am teaching that our Messiah “was in sinful flesh!” 

They continue to add insult to injury by falsely claiming that I teach that our Messiah had “the same disposition as sinners?” Wow! At no time in any of my writings have I ever claimed to believe in such a thing!

What complete slanderers these men are! Nothing could be further from the truth! I do not teach, nor believe this, and I never have!

In the article that I had sent Victor and Paul to show them the evidence of the Messiah’s name being “Joshua” (Yahuwshuwa), I related that the High Priest Joshua was a prophetic “type” of the future Messiah as seen in Zechariah 3 & 6.

In these scriptures, we see Joshua, the High Priest wearing a garment that is “filthy,” and then, he removes it:

Zechariah 3:3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

Zechariah 3:4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
As you can see above, Joshua the High Priest had his garments stained. Why? Because the High Priest in the temple had to perform the annual sacrifice for Yom Kippur once per year. When he did this, his garments became stained with blood!
In the book of Hebrews, the 7th chapter, we read about Yahuwshuwa, our Messiah being our “High Priest after the order of Melchizedek.” Our Messiah fulfilled the role of the “High Priest” for us on that first Yom Kippur, 40 days following his baptism by John. As the sacrificial goat for Yom Kippur, he was baptized as a symbol of death (Romans 6:4). Our Messiah was immediately send into the wilderness as the scapegoat to “take away” the sin of the world -----as far as the east is from the west (see Psalm 103:12).
When our Messiah was whipped and beaten with 39 lashes on the back, his garment was placed back on him. When the blood dried, his garment became fused to his skin. The next day, when he was nailed to the tree, the Roman Soldiers ripped the blood stained garment from him causing excruciating pain!
This is the prophetic typology seen in Joshua, the High Priest from Zechariah 3! Messiah Yahuwshuwa is our High Priest, and his garment was stained with his own blood prior to his crucifixion!
There is also a deeper revelation that we can glean from this. Not only was Messiah’s outer garment stained, but his body became a curse for us on that cross. He was not born with sinful flesh (as these men tried to purport that I am teaching). Yahuwshuwa Messiah was born without a sinful nature! 

However, he allowed the “sins of the world” to be placed upon himself, (as he was crucified), and by this, the flesh of his body became “like a filthy garment” during that act of sacrifice. His blood was sinless, and perfect (which is why he alone could redeem us as the perfect, sinless lamb of Elohiym)! However, his body literally became filthy with sin and for us as he became a curse:
Galatians 3:13 Messiah hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
1st Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Our Messiah’s body became a curse! He bore our sins in his own body! His body became like that filthy garment on Joshua, the High Priest as it is written in Zechariah 3:4.
Messiah Yahuwshuwa was born with a nature that was “like” Adam & Eve before the fall in the garden. He had the “propensity” to sin, because he was “tempted in all things as we are yet without sin.” He had a human, carnal nature that is subject to temptations, and passions--yet he never gave into those passions!
This is why it says in Hebrews that he understands our weaknesses and he is “not touched” with our passions (feelings). This means that he was not affected by them.

And yet, he knows what we go through, because he endured our temptations in the wilderness and he overcame them all our on behalf!

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.


I do hope that these answers clear up all the lies that these men have been circulating on the internet about what I teach and believe.

7 comments:

  1. We have grown SO much in this past year or two in learning the truth about our Messiah, His name, and His mission. We too have come under fire for broadcasting the truth. Extortion and slander are one of the enemy's big ticket weapons. I hope that you will be encouraged and continue to teach the truth.

    "For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God." II Corinthians 4:4 AMP

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Anything more than this is from the devil.

    Regarding the name of the Son of God, I don't think anyone really knows for sure how it was pronounced in Jesus' time. For example, it is more popular to say "Yahushua" with the S pronounced as an 'sh' in English. However, we have a story in scripture which tells us of the battle between the Gileadites and the Ephraimites. Those in Gilead wanted man passing the Jordan to say "Shibboleth". Those men could not articulate the 'sh' and said, "Sibboleth", giving themselves away as of Ephraim. 42,000 of those men were not able to frame the sound.

    The point I offer for consideration is this: language changes over time. It also changes rapidly in local enclaves. I served as an Arabic translator in the Marines and later for the army. An Iraqi can listen to another Iraqi and tell you the other man's town of origin. That is how differentiated and unique the tongue and accent of each town is in that region of the world.

    So, I believe it is reasonable to expect that even amongst the towns of Jesus' time, the name of God (if it were spoken at all) varied from one local population to the next.

    For me, I resolved this debate with one simple conclusion and one observation. First, this debate about "Yah" or "Yahoo" or "Yahweh" has created a lot of confusion and division. Since confusion is not of God and Jesus prayed for us to have unity... I feel it is something best left to individual decisions. None of us should attack others for the way they pray. Second, a friend pointed out to me that Jesus NEVER prayed to Yah, Yahoo, Yahweh, or any other proper name. He prayed "My Father in Heaven" or sometimes "My Heavenly Father".

    If it is good enough for Jesus, it is good enough for me.

    I know that when I pray to "Jesus" with my own Central Valley, California accent, my prayers are answered. So, let us have peace with one another. No one has ever understood even half of the Kingdom of God. Let us be gracious with each others' shortcomings, and inaccurate knowledge. But, let us continue peacefully sharpening one another in polite conversation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While i agree wholeheartedly with your point about prayer to Jesus, dear brother, I do believe also that it is very important to 'note them that cause division; and have nothing to do with them." Is that the verse? I can't recall. But, i am not speaking about what YOU are saying; but about what this Jewess is saying. Nothing wrong with Jews per se; except that, when they try to persuade born-again Christians to pray to "THEIR God" then i have a significant problem with that. Jews pray to God and because they do not have Christ, are lost in their sins even when they pray. As the Lord Jesus said: "He that hath the Son hath the Father also; but he that hath NOT the Son, hath NOT the Father also." Can it be MORE PLAIN that ANYONE from ANY other faith, who tries to teach a believing, born-again Christian whom to pray to, MUST BE IGNORED AND CORRECTED??

      Delete
  3. http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/paltalkshabatlessons/mysterybabylon.mp3
    http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/Lessons/babylon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an encounter with these two men as well when questioning something on their blog but it was only a query to explain something, but instead I received a verbal onslaught about my 'carnal nature' ( and this is after having been healed of 35 years of infirmities that no doctors could resolve or ever would)..I did Hear The Voice of Our Lord and it was 4 words, "Now you will Know"...It was Truly, "Behold, The Kingdom of God has come upon you!"...This led me into the Repentance 2 days later in Deep Godly Sorrow and received forgiveness like Eternal waves of forgiveness that Truly put me in tears...but back to why I wrote to your post...they proceeded to tell my i was going to sink to hell essentially in the titanic of my failed nature..it was a horrible statement I can't recall exactly how they put it but only a sick mind could have thought it up... my conclusion was that they are sociopaths.. Just something to consider..all through the Old Testament it reads, "The LORD is HIs NAME"...and in Revelation He comes on a horse and has no Name but Faithful and True. He had a human name is my understanding but HIS NAME is His NATURE and ESSENCE ..afterall, "All things were created by Him, for Him, and Through Him"..in Spirit and in Truth (Faithfulness). My Aramaic has his name as a person as Eashoa ...which over generations as you've concluded is Joshua. But I Know he Knows our hearts...that is what matters most. that is to say we pray in His Name..when we have received The Spirit..we are of and In His Nature, the Vine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to write again, here is what they wrote me: ""“But until you repent, you won’t understand, and any adaptations to your doctrinal reasoning's will be 'MERE"' window dressing on the Titanic of your own rendezvous with annihilation. “ Does that sound like a Christian to you? I fully understood that this comment is intrinsically evil in context . ,He also writes that satan if I read his pages correctly,will be redeemed. . See http://www.aquatechnology.net/victorhafichuk.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So there is no one on earth they would recommend as a viable teacher of the gospel? Not one? This is simple (As given to me by the Holy Spirit) He will guide me in all things, including discerning the truth.

    I submit that masquerading as truth are most all today "teachers". He has placed His discernment filter on my exposure to the truth. Man twists everything it seems. So what am I to glean? While there IS some truth in what Victor and Paul write, their responses expose them. Everyone is wrong but them? Arrogance beyond imagination...Pride before the fall yet there is some truth. Just like when the "Grace revolution" hit the streets. The over reaction of those who are fringe Christians (too lazy to study Christians) created a licensure brand of Christianity. Was the world in need of hearing about God's grace? Of course it was and is. Again, some amount of "Truth" can be found in all theological doctrines. Get in there deep. He will help you discern the truth. There will also be a sign or two or fifty where their brand of doctrine falls to pieces. Joseph Prince, John MacArthur, Dan Mohler, etc, all wrong? No. All right? No.

    Conclusion? Who do they think they are? The two witnesses? Victor and Paul...Good content for the most part. The venom in which you respond was not and is not of Jesus way, God's way. Thanks guys for "some" truth, however you expose yourself clearly.

    Hateful is so easy to see masked in "I am beating you and berating you for you own good" Nonsense. Jesus' teaching? Not a chance. Just get on the blogs folks and you will clearly see NONE of Jesus in the way they respond. We teachers are all pharisees in need of a beating? Right...

    You will know them by their fruit. I can't see their fruit? Anyone?...Anyone?...

    The sheep I have been entrusted to lead into the truth would and do change the world every day in many ways.
    All in Jesus name all bearing good fruit.

    Moving to Montana soon. Probably won't be having theological discussions eye to eye with Paul.
    "When I get angry, don't sin" and all. Grace from me to Paul :)

    Yet again another theology that "almost got it" but for themselves.

    Anyone calling for scriptural reference to what I have written? Read again with the book open or just put quotes into a search engine. Write the scripture down, get alone and meditate on these things. Amazing how this works,

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete